Custom Search

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

John Travolta Clearly Needs A Valium

I love prescription drugs. There's really nothing better than a few Vicodin, a pack of cigarettes and a diet coke on a sunny day. Here, Travolta blames school shootings on pharmaceuticals. Never mind shitty parents. Let's blame Merck and Pfizer. I've been on Prozac for years and I'm far too busy drooling on myself to ever shoot up a school.

Travolta Echoes Cruise on Psychiatry

NEW YORK (AP) - John Travolta says his thinking is in line with fellow Scientologist Tom Cruise, who has publicly defended the religion's stance against psychiatry and the pharmaceutical industry.

Cruise, during a famously heated debate on NBC's "Today" show in 2005, criticized Brooke Shields for taking anti-depression drugs and berated host Matt Lauer for suggesting that psychiatric treatment might help some patients.

"I don't disagree with anything Tom says," Travolta says in the July issue of W magazine, on newsstands Friday. "How would I have presented it? Maybe differently than how he did, but it doesn't matter. I still think that if you analyze most of the school shootings, it is not gun control. It is (psychotropic) drugs at the bottom of it."
Keep Reading at breitbart.com

No comments: