Custom Search

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Red Rover Red Rover, send Sheryl Crow and Laurie David Over...To Chat With Karl Rove at Table 92

Saturday Night, Global warming was the topic de jour when Sheryl Crow and Laurie David strolled over to visit Karl Rove. These ladies of guitar-strumming and Inconvenient Truth fame, attempted to engage Rove in a discussion on the environment - the resulting exchange was suitably heated. "I am floored by what I just experienced with Karl Rove," David reports. "I went over to him and said, 'I urge you to take a new look at global warming.' He went zero to 100 with me. . . . I've never had anyone be so rude." When Crow attempted to interject, "You work for me," to the presidential adviser, according to one bystander, "No," was his response. "I work for the American people." Ah, politicians...so affable, it warms the heart. Read more on the Rove exchange here.

No comments: